Our Sherpa Trucker Jacket with Jacquard™ by Google seamlessly merges iconic style with innovative technology. A Jacquard™ Tag tucked into the left jacket cuff connects with your mobile device. With your jacket paired to your phone, you can perform essential actions on the interactive cuff and receive alerts through the Tag, so you’re in control and connected without looking at your screen.
My Day: Ask Google Assistant to get real time updates about sports, news and weather. Or hear a summary of your day.
Always Together: Receive an alert if you leave your phone or jacket behind.
Camera: Trigger photos remotely or from a distance with a simple gesture.
Music: Play, pause, skip or hear the title of the track you’re listening to.
Phone & Messaging: Stay connected to important calls and texts.
Navigation: Get your ETA or on-demand directions with just a ta p or swipe.
Ride Share: Know when your car will arrive, and who’s driving it.
• Contains 1 jacket, 1 Jacquard™ Tag, and 1 micro USB charging cable.
• Requires the Jacquard™ app and a Google account for access to Jacquard™ features.
• Some features best experienced with headphones (not included).
• Jacquard tag battery lasts up to 14 days or more when fully charged and used with Levi’s Trucker Jacket.
• Battery life tested on September 19, 2019 on-pre-production hardware and software. Jacquard tag battery performance statistics are approximate and based on usage with a mix of regular connectivity to a phone via BLE and gestures. Actual results may vary based upon usage and settings.
• Requires an Android or iOS phone. For Android, you need a supported phone running Android 6.0.1 or newer. To check if your Android phone is supported go to jacquard.com/levi/specs. For iOS, you need an iPhone 6 or newer running iOS 10 or newer. Features vary between iOS and Android.
• Download the Jacquard app for your Android at the Google Play Store.
• Download the Jacquard app for your iPhone at the iTunes App Store.
• Jacquard™, Google, Android, related logos and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.
• iOS is a trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and is used under license.
CARE AND CLEANING
• Jacket designed to withstand home laundry with the Jacquard™ Tag removed. Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Hot iron if needed. Do not iron left cuff. Do not dry clean. Wash inside out with like colors. Remove tag before wash.
• The electronics contained in the Jacket cuff are designed to go through standard consumer home washing; however, wash conditions can vary so gentle cycle and line dry is recommended for increased longevity.
• To clean the Jacquard Tag, wipe with a soft dry or damp cloth. Do not use soaps, solvents or abrasives on the Tag.
You can use the Jacquard Tag in the rain, but if the Tag or sleeve cuff becomes too wet Jacquard features may not function reliably. Allow the Jacquard Tag and cuff to dry before resuming its use.